Sunday, October 28, 2007

Two days to go and I have a plot!

O hai! I have got a plot for my NaNo. I new I wanted to write a fantasy after I had pulled it out of a lucky draw I made for myself, but now I have a plot.

So a group of people have to find these amulets. Theres a earth, wind, fire and water amulets and they all have to be gotten from differant places...

I haven't quite worked out why or what the amulets are either. I don't want them to control the things there named after. (e.i. the fire amulet controlls fire) so thats out of the question, but I think I can get away with just saying that only the highest of the highest wizards now what they are for! But then why do they need them? Argh, I hate plot holes!!

Anywho, I'll catch you on Nov. the 1st maybe I make have solved the plot hole by then... but I wouldn't get your hopes up for me.

No comments: