Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prompts

I made a blog post a while ago (I think it was before NaNo 08) that I was going to start a prompts blog. That never eventuated because I lost interest in my prompting idea.

But I've decide that I will add a prompt to the bottom of every one of my blog posts. Which will hopefully mean I'll start updating weekly or bio-weekly because I HAVE something to update about. It won't be all the same things. It could be words, sentence, phrases, pictures, scene, characters and anything in between.

Email if you do write something from a prompt.

Prompt #1:
http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/Life/SkuaCouple.jpg
Descrip: Two birds, or maybe is a bird monster with two heads and three legs. Maybe two birds are the only things left while a world wide bush fire rages in the distance. Maybe they're ninja birds, hence why they're all black. Or they could be turned into stone by an evil badie.

No comments: