Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And so procrastination starts!

Yes, would you believe? It's not even November yet and already I'm getting distracted. I should really have at least the two main character's bios done, but I've remembered about all the fun games I have on my laptop! yay...

Apart from that, things are going well because I really can't wait start. It so helps when you adopt an opening line and you can spend the whole of October thinking about all the fun things you could do with it.

I've adopted a few things excluding plot and title. I still cannot for the life of me come up with a decent title and none of the adoptable ones fit. I came up with a really good one last night, but as luck with have it I don't remember it. :(

Comment if you have an title suggestions please!! No matter how bad you might think they are.


Prompt #2: Fantasy Nature
Descrip: In world building I tended to use a lot of things which already existed on earth, rather then creating my own. For example there would always be grass, rock, tress and water exactly how they appeared on earth. Try and mix nature up a bit. Search through Google images for exciting new plants and then mix them together to create your fantasy tree.

No comments: