Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First NaNo Update!

Well, here's the NaNo goss, I mean this is the dump for it, right?

Day 1: FAILED! Only wrote 978... D: had two tests to finished that day, so hence why.
Day 2: EPICED! Wrote 1749, so I had extra words to share around to yesturday.
Day 3: EPICED! Wrote 1765!! Wrote out side in the lovely, sunnie weather. :)
Day 4: FAILED! 51 That was truely awful. I didn't finish school quick enough and I had ballet.
Day 5: So far I have written 848 words and I only started writting around an hour ago or less. Hopefully I can keep it up even though I have jazz today. And something has SC (spontaneously combusted). Well it didn't really combust, but the computer did over heat and catch on fire. :D

Hope all those who are doing NaNo are doing better then I am. By the way, total word coutn stands at 5386.

No comments: