Sunday, January 4, 2009

Generated Story Idea

Okay, okay I sware this is the last blog spot today! :) But I had a lot of writtting news banked up and I ddin't want to make one HUGE post.

Heres the plot: The story is about a scribe, a college professor and a smart sailor. It takes place in a bakery in a large city. The story ends with an inheritance. A powerful magical weapon plays an important role.

---

Clearly there is NO WAY I could end a story with somebody receiving an inheritance, so I'll have to alter this idea a bit. Also rather then a backery, I came up with this story set on a boat.

Anyway, I also generated the bios for the sailer, the collage professor and the main character (and some locations in the story). But I haven't touched the scribe just yet.

I'm in the process of writting all my ideas down into Buzzword so I don't loose them/inspiration for this story. So see ya!


On a side note: I joined Twitter, finally, and I really enjoy it so I doubt you'll want to follow me! ;)

No comments: