Sunday, January 4, 2009

Plently to update about!

I'm going to update a few times to day, first with some words I wrote on Dollie Diner.net:


Writting up date: I've put my NaNo on the shelf, maybe one day I will be brave enough to look back on it and possibly edit it and possibly let people read it (very doubtful) but right now I've started on a new story on Buzzword which is going along swimmingly. I'm yet to lose any ounce of the inspiration for it that I had at the beginning and I'm dying just to get back to it.

It's a differant style of writting to my normal which I am trying to keep up because it is better then my usual.

Also, heres so more writing on DOllie Diner.net about my NaNo result (Sorry to keep any reads in the dark for so long):

Anyway, for those of you who didn't notice (which shows how great a poster I was outside of November) I was away this November, and the better half of October, writing my NaNo which I am super proud to say reached 50k and I also ended my story, though I did stay up till 11:40 or something. So everything worked out really.

No comments: